Friday, 15 April 2016

366 project - update #11

Please find an overview below of all the cards I've been sending in the last couple of days for my 366 project...




This joly card was send to Tayssir from Tunesia



I went to the Amsterdam Zoo the other day with my son and couln't resist buying some cards... This beautiful lion was send to Jessica from Guernsey, UK


A card from our new collection is sent to Stephanie from Almere, the Netherlands


A nice card to Suzi from Glasgow, Scotland


This card is one of my favorites, this time I've sent it to Laura from Capelle aan de IJssel, the Netherlands


Card 93 has been send to Jennifer, from Danvers Massachussets, USA


I love London :) I hope Savannah from Oegstgeest, the Netherlands does so too


Spring is in the air (although it is raining at the moment) this card is for Corine from Leiden, the Netherlands


This card is for Janet from Eureka, California, USA


a nice Ikea card for Linda from Kerkrade, the Netherlands


a card for  Bianca from Colijnsplaat, the Netherlands


a card for Aimée from Den Dolder, the Netherlands


WOW, day 100 already... This card is for Bernardine from Bennekom, the Netherlands


a nice card for Ramona from Hoorn, the Netherlands


a card for Esmee from IJsselstein, the Netherlands


This one is for Jenny from St. Larksville, USA



A nice card for Yvonne from Preston Vic Australia




and the last one in this update is for Graham from Canada (via his  vriendin Blaine)

3 comments:

  1. I received your sock monkey card! Thank you so much. I will put a card for you in the mail today!(Jen in Danvers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear! I will be watching my mailbox like a hawk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear! I will be watching my mailbox like a hawk :)

    ReplyDelete