Sunday, 14 February 2016

Project 366-update #6

update 6 already! I do receive more and more postcards for my 366 project and I love it. So sweet and thoughtful of people to return a card to me...

This week I've received the following

from Nicole and Marlou  
  

from Marjolein and Laura
  

from Renate and a beautiful (handmade by here daugther) from Heleen
  



   
Would you also like to receive one of the 366 cards for my project, than please send you address to me  (snailmailmagazine@gmail.com) and some day this year you will find a postcard from me on your doorstep.


And these card left my house this week:


day 39
to Marlou from Standaardbuiten - The Netherlands



day 40
to Amy from Groot Brittanië

day 41
to Colleen from Atlanta USA

day 42
to Chanou from Utrecht  - The Netherlands


day 43
to Will from Harlingen - The Netherlands


day 44
to Pamela from Arkansas USA


day 45
to José from Wijk bij Duurstede - The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment