Friday, 12 February 2016

Project 366-update #5

Slightly later than you're used to but, I was in the USA last weekend. I will write a small blog about that trip later..


   
I've received these 2 adorable cards from Marie Jose and Wendy. Very cool!


Would you also like to receive one of the 366 cards for my project, than please send you address to me  (snailmailmagazine@gmail.com) and some day this year you will find a postcard from me on your doorstep.




day 32
to Gonny from Loenen - the Netherlands


day 33
to Vicki from Australia

day 34
to Rachael from Switzerland

day 35
to Kristin from Bocholt België


day 36 
to Janneke from Sint Anna Parochie - the Netherlands


day 37
to Flávia from Brasil !


day 38
to Renate from Nijeveen - the Netherlands

Speak to you on Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment