Monday, 29 February 2016

366 project - update #8

Wow, today postcard 60 already left my house... please find the card which I send allover the world last week. I've been sending a card every day for the last 2 month now, and I still love to do it! In the meantime I can still use some more addresses so, in case you are not on my list yet, please send me your address and receive one of the 366 cards this year.




this card has been send to Joshua who is 5 years old and I received his address from his mother Thelma

for Jennifer from Florida, USA


for Lieze from Mol, Belgium


for Mandy from Veenendaal, The Netherlands


for Angela from Scotland


for Katja from Koersel, Belgium


for Mirjam from Nieuw Weerdinge, the Netherlands


And the cards below I've received last week from Jose and Kristin, Thanks!





In case you also want to received one of the 366 cards, please send your address to snailmailmagazine@gmail.com..

No comments:

Post a Comment