Sunday, 24 January 2016

Update #3 - 366 project

The latest on my 366 project, and you what, I love receiving all these card back as well... <3


Would you also like to receive one of the 366 cards for my project, than please send you address to me  (snailmailmagazine@gmail.com) and some day this year you will find a postcard from me on your doorstep.



day 18
to Fabienne from Breda - The Netherlands

day 19
Completely forgot to make a picture  :(


sorry Melanie from Schijndel - The Netherlands

day 20
Yvonne from Uithuizen - The Netherlands

day 21
to Nathalie fromBelgie

day 22 
to Liz in Australia


day 13
Anja from Anna Paulowna - The Netherlands

day 24
to Saskia from Rotterdam - The Netherlands



And below the nice cards I received in my mail this week...



from Fabienne, great to hear that we've inspired you and what a lovely card!



and this nice card from Mar from chilly Vlissingen

No comments:

Post a Comment