Sunday, 10 January 2016

Project 366 - update #1

Wow, the first week of my 366 projects has already passed. I've send a postcard each and every day for the last 9 days. Below you can see the first 7 cards and their destination :)

I do love the nice responses I get and I even received a real postcard back already. Thanks Leenke! Real post is so much more fun!


Would you aldo like to receive one of the 366 cards for my project, than please send you address to me  (snailmailmagazine@gmail.com) and some day this year you will find a postcard from me on your door.


day 1 - to Gerdi in Arnhem, the Netherlands

day 2 - to Marie Jose in Tilburg, the Netherlands

dag 3 - to Leenke in Balkbrug, the Netherlands

day 4 - to Mae in Vlissingen, the Netherlands

day 5 - to Gerlinde in Mijdrecht, the Netherlands

day 6 - Hiske in Hengelo, the Netherlands

day 7 - we are crossing the borders, all the way down under :) 
toJemma in Queensland, Australië

2 comments:

  1. Hey just found your blog and I like your style! :) I noticed your "suggestion" gadget and just for you to know I´m blogging about crafts and snailmailing :) mailday-happyday.blogspot.fi I also became to one of your followers :)

    ReplyDelete