Sunday, 17 January 2016

366 project - update #2

Here is another update of my 366 project. Quiet some postcards have been send allover the world last week.


Would you aldo like to receive one of the 366 cards for my project, than please send you address to me  (snailmailmagazine@gmail.com) and some day this year you will find a postcard from me on your doorstep.


day 8 - to Aura from Finland

day 9 - to Bonnie in Culemburg - The Netherlands

day 10 - to Carly in Canada

day 11 - to Kaatje from Belgie and thanks for the sweet postcard, you've send back :)

day 12 - to Angela in USA

day 13 - Chantal from Valkenswaard - The Netherlands

day 14 - to Jennifer from the USA


day 15 - to Heleen from Houten  - The Netherlands


day 16 - to Feikje from  Winschoten - The Netherlands


and the last one, today, to Alida from Wapenveld - The Netherlands
 


And these are the two sweet postcard, I've received this week from Kaatje and Gerlinde




No comments:

Post a Comment