Thursday, 28 August 2014

Snailmail-me-month

From the moment I announced that I was the new owner of the Snailmailshop I have received a lot of requests to snailmail. Of course I can not go into all requests, but I'm very curious about you all. Who are my loyal followers, what does your snailmail look like, and what can I learn from you ...

September will be "snailmail-me-month”. Everyone is invited to send me a Snailmail. I will publish photos of received snailmail on my blog and post them on Facebook and Instragram. Also I will (try to) send everyone a personalized snailmail back.




Finally, at the end of the month all names of the snailmailers will be out in a top hat and I pull a "winner" from the participants. That winner will receive a store credit of 10 euros for the snailmailshop! 


My address:

Marion van Steveninck
Rielant 61
1141 RE Monnickendam
The Netherlands

Looking forward receiving to your snailmail;)



No comments:

Post a Comment