Wednesday, 5 February 2014

MAIL!

This year I partcipated in the Wreck This Girl's Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt. My package arrived safely and I received something awesome, all the way from Singapore! In a cute box I found various packages and a letter:



What I received: a fabric bag, traditional marbles game and hummel print..



Magdelena designs jewelry (check out her Etsy shop). She send me a sweet set of earrings, necklace and a ring. Unfortunately I don't tolerate jewelry, but I'm sure I can find someone who will love it!



Also included was a mail-kit with a bunch of fun paper things to use for snailmail.



And last, but certainly not least: a happy day kit. Various inspiration and beautiful texts for sadder days. Me like!



Thank you sweet Magdelena, I totally love it!
Fab organizes this every year, so definitely something to keep in mind for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment