Wednesday, 4 September 2013

DEAR SNAILMAILERS



I'm going to a webshop market in Amsterdam with all my things from the Shop. I want to show the newbies how awesome snailmail can be, so I'm working on an inspiration book. Unfortunately I don't have enough pictures to make it a nice and big book, so I need your help!

Can you please email me pictures of your send snailmail? Instagram pictures are ok, but preferably original phone/camera pictures. Of course I will credit you, at the end there's going to be a little 'thank you' note. If you're using snailmail you've receiving, please make sure the sender is ok with it and addresses will of course be blurred.

This not a book I'm going to sell. It will only be printed once, for the market-purposes.

THE BOOK IS DONE, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PICTURES

The pictures can be:
> A snailmail package
> Cute stationery/stickers/pens, whatever you use to create snailmail
> Something creative (wip or finished)

Example of pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment