Sunday, 14 July 2013

GUEST BLOG / DIY BY NELLY

Sweet Nelly had a superfun diy-idea and wrote a blog-post about it for us, enjoy!

Hi there lovely snailmailers. I’m Nelly normally you can find me over at my blog, Brown Girl Decorating. Today I have a short and fun craft idea for you guys. This one is a nice and easy one to use up your crafting scraps.



This is what you will need. Stickers and label maker are optional.



I bought a few rolls (yes really just a few, NOT) of masking tape at the Wibra and they came with the little carton thing as backing in the package. I used this as the basis for my label. One side was nice enough but the other side could use a little love.



I shortened the carton en glued pretty craft paper to the back. Punch a new whole and use some nice colorful twine and tadaa, a lovely gift label. Or use as a bookmark.



Have a lovely day, Nelly

Do you have a great tip of diy? Email me the idea (or fill out the contact form) and we can see together if it's fun to post it on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us this useful information. There are a bunch of DIY welder articles and how-tos out in the maker ether, ranging from the super-simple, dumb, and brutally effective. Learn How to diy and how to do it yourself Everything with free online training videos! Fixing your own flooring, plumbing Everything , roofing, tiling, build a deck, diy video, diy ponds and more! Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete