Thursday, 18 April 2013

STAMP MAGAZINE

I was at home all day.. then I went to the city with my mom, just for an hour and of course that's when they decided to deliver! Fortunately I live close by the GLS service point, so I could easily pick it up (but still.. timing!). I was incredibly pleased with the quality, the Stamp Magazine looks lovely! But I was bit surprised about the volume. I had it printed on a smaller size, but almost twice as many pages.. but still, I was a bit disappointed. This had nothing to do with the printer, they did a great job! I just miscalculated.

So here's what I did: I've made the magazine a little bit cheaper (7,50 » 5,50 euros). It's still awesome, don't get me wrong! I'm very happy with it! For the ones who pre-ordered it, I've send you an email about it.

There's going to be some serious wrapping activities this weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment