Saturday, 16 February 2013

YAY SNAILMAILMAGAZINE! [2]

If you tag your photo of your received magazine (or what you did with it!) over at Instagram/Twitter with #yaysnailmailmagazine, or tag the FB in your photo, I will post it on the blog. Here are some of today.


My name is Cute "Woop Woop... Wat a lovely magazine and thank you for the goodies !!!"


Nathalie van Heijningen "Going to sit down, read and be inspired! Yesterday I got the snailmail magazine with lovely goodies".


Lief & Leuk "I was afraid the mailman forgot about me, but thankfully not! Now also for sale at Lief&Leuk kados enzo!"


Moosmade "What a supercool magazine did ankepanke make! Proud to be selling this!"


eefenfee "#happywithit"


natieeh "So very happy with the mail I got today. Going to send lots of fun things, can't wait."

No comments:

Post a Comment