Wednesday, 13 February 2013

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!

YAY! Today I received many packages, but this was definitely my favorite! They actually delivered it when I was in the basement (I live in a flat, so the basement is not very close to my apartment), but thankfully they delivered it at a neighbour. The downside was that I had to lift it to the basement by myself and I can tell you, it's heavy! But anyways, the quality is amazing and I'm so very happy :)) If you order a Snailmail Magazine, I will ship it the same or next day! (and don't forget that you'll also get a free printable! #awesomness)

Tomorrow morning I'm going out to get some stamps and then I will ship every order! If the mail(man) is nice, you will have your copy (if you ordered one of course) before the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment